Good morning, everyone!
I decided to include both my wrap up for February and do my March TBR in one post!
Wrapping up with February I ended up reading 9 book in total, 4 of the books I had on my February TBR list! I passed on Misty and Crooked Kingdom and I DNFd Everless. But I replaced them with The Rose and The Dagger, Outbreak, and Carry On.
Moving on to March:
I have this amazing pile of books! With a mixture of recent and old books, I felt these books in my soul for this month.
- The Vanishing Deep by Astrid Scholte
- Spinning Silver by Naomi Novik
- LifeL1k3 by Jay Kristoff
- Break Your Glass Slippers by Amanda Lovelace
- Ten Doors of January by Alix E Harrow
- Final Girls by Riley Sager
- The Priory of The Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon
My most anticipated read is definite Priory cause I’ve been waiting FOREVER for this book. I threw in a poetry book to help keep my number of books read up this month since Priory will take me a while to read.
What books do you have on the menu for this month?